Would you like to work on board some of the newest aircraft in the world? Working for us means that you will be part of an international, professional and dedicated team. We are a forward-looking and globally expanding company with many exciting plans in the pipeline.
Available positions for cabin crew, long-haul
Join our dedicated crew - The Norwegian way
About the application process
- Our crew recruitment processes are ongoing throughout the year, so depending on where we are in each process, the time it takes for us to respond may vary
- If you meet the requirements for the position, you will be sent online tests which you must complete. If you experience technical problems with your tests, you can contact the test provider Cut-e, email@example.com. If you don't receive the invite, please check that you email address is correct in the system and check your junk-mail folder.
- After finishing the tests, we will take some time to process the results, and either we or the agency will get back to you
- If you pass the tests, you will be considered for invite to assessment day
- All candidates will receive the outcome of their application once the recruitment process is complete, but please be aware that this can take several months during peak recruitment times. We thank you in advance for your patience.
- If you are rejected after a interview for a cabin crew position, you need to wait at least 12 months before you apply again
Norwegian is the sixth largest low-cost carrier in the world. Around 30 million passengers flew with us in 2016, and we offer over 500 routes to more than 150 global destinations. Around 7,000 dedicated colleagues now work for Norwegian and the renowned SkyTrax World Airline Awards have named Norwegian as Europe’s Best Low-Cost Airline for five consecutive years and the World’s Best Low-Cost Long-Haul Airline for the last three years.
Learn more about us and our story